Saturday, September 20, 2014

More than an Instagram Bio

Okay, yes, I caved and got a blog. Does anyone even blog anymore? I honestly don't know. But the thing is, I'm not a writer, like at all. I made this blog because I'm an avid picture-taker (notice how I didn't say photographer). You probably are reading this post because you saw my link from instagram. If my instagram doesn't show you that I love taking pictures I don't know what does. The only problem is that one 2x2 instagram post a day wasn't really cutting it for me. I had to make something that would make it socially acceptable to post more than one picture a day. I'm a sucker for great photographs and I try my best to take decent photos. Pictures really are worth a thousand words in my opinion and that's why I'll be doing less writing and more picture sharing. 

So I'm guessing that most of you viewers know who I am at least a little bit, but if you stumbled upon my blog on accident there's a few things you should know about me. My name is Claire Boyle. I am 18 years old. I graduated from American Fork High School this past spring, Class of 2014. Currently I am a freshman at Dixie State University in St. George, Utah and am loving every second of it. Right now I am taking my general education classes and after I am studying photography. I wear interesting clothes so be warned. I love doing anything outdoors; hiking, camping, boating, exploring, all that jazz. Most of my pictures are taken when I'm out doing the things I love. I shoot with a Canon Rebel T3 with various lenses. I'm also learning how Film Photography works right now so I'm sure you'll see a bunch of my attempts on this blog. That pretty much sums up all you need to know about me, for now at least.



No comments:

Post a Comment