Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Apt #18

As you probably guessed by my URL and this post title, I live in a cute little place called Apartment 18. The girls living in this apartment with me are named Brittany Brooks (my roommate), Hannah Reidhead, and Melody Albrecht. So far we have managed to completely overflow the dishwasher with bubbles, break the towel holder off the wall, and almost start the place on fire a couple times. We're doing so good on our own. Anyway, I thought I'd post a few pictures to give you some vibes on my apartment life.




My side of the room
Obsessive about plants

If you didn't believe me...


All my friends from home :')

Having a pool at our apartments is probably the greatest thing to ever happen
 


Self explanatory

Love seeing these through my window everyday

If Brittany didn't have a car this would be my only transportation, not complaining though



My babes




No comments:

Post a Comment